September 17, 2008

Been Painting Again

I set out with a plan to paint some ugly old shelves. Nothing fancy, just paint them white; give them a face lift. So I did that. Then I thought 'why not paint a few quick little flowers on them.' So I did that. But, since my paints are ready to go, paintbrushes standing at attention, tarp already on the floor, why not keep going?' Why not indeed? It's so much fun. :)

Now my bathroom is decorated with tarps, scattered paint pots, and some random-looking pieces of wood and paper adorned with flowers. But I need shelves in my bathroom! Time to get practical and get back to work.

4 comments:

Scylla said...

Oooh! I love these! I want some pretty flowers!

Crystal said...

those are pretty! you should open up a shop on etsy!!

Priyanka Shetty said...

hmmmm..i dont like the shape of those flowers

Red Flashlight said...

Priyanka! Thanks for visiting my blog. When are you going to graduate? :)