What has Red Flashlight been doing?
- Taxes. More taxes. Other taxes.
- Playing Settlers and Milles Bournes.
- Moving unique pieces of paper from one location to another.
- Suing a telecom provider under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Theorizing about the nature of the universe.
- Teaching violence prevention to Middle School students.
- Going to the gym.
- Negotiating with insurance to repair the port-a-potty damage.
- Watching "The Riches" on DVD.
- Writing detailed disclosures under 'simplified procedure.'
- Wondering why there's no beginner's manual for practicing law.
- Worrying about family and wedding business.
- Setting real estate showings for a start-up, part time.
One drawback to this location: bad, loud music. Otherwise, It's my office of choice.